THIS IS AN ADAPTATION OF THE “5 Card Monte with 6 Cards” Routine
Jesus is the real meaning of Christmas & all the other symbols point to Him.
For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord.
— Luke 2:11
What the Audience Sees:
The performer shows five cards, one at a time, that are things people try to emphasize at Christmas time. After each card is shown, the performer chooses one by the process of elimination. It is shown not to be the real meaning of Christmas. A volunteer is asked to eliminate all but one card. When she does, it is shown to be a picture of the Baby Jesus in a manger - the true meaning of Christmas! But, HOW did the volunteer choose the right card and better yet, WHERE did this new picture come from?
YOU WILL NEED:
- the ability to print out the graphics and make your own cards
Included in the digital download:
- .pdf printed instructions with a Gospel application
- Video presentation demonstration
- Video instructions for learning how to do the routine
- Artwork so you can create your own cards